Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Progress

So this weeks Zone has been the kitchen.  Yesterday and today, I have scrubbed the countertops - it's hard to believe the stains could be removed so easily.  I know the mission to declutter the plastic containers is supposed to be tomorrow - however, when I first shined my sink, I cleaned out under the sink (which was today's mission.)  So, instead, my DH and I have tackled the clutter from the plastic containers.  We got rid of quite a few containers and reclaimed one whole cabinet!  Now, it's easier to see the containers we can use.  DH had a brilliant idea to take a picture of what an organized cabinet looks like and post it on the inside of the door - as a reminder and "instructional" diagram.  I feel so good now!!!  ...will post pictures later.

No comments:

Post a Comment